After meeting at The Corner Café for discussion and refreshments we walked uphill, starting beside Limey Water. We eventually crossed fields above Rake Foot reservoir. The winter pasture of Crawshawbooth vaccary could have been in this area. On reaching Height Side Lane we turned left, passing a farm with a datestone of 1775 and further on the large spoil heap of a now disused quarry. Turning by Bottomley Bank Farm we crossed moorland dominated by 4 wind turbines. This could have been where the oxen roamed in the summer pasture. Returning we diverted to see if we could find the remains of Old Hall but with no success, however we did see the remains of a tramway used by Enters colliery in 19th century.